The topic: corporate "personhood" and the Supreme Court case of Federal Communications Commission v. AT&T Inc.
During the conversation, we mention that POGO and good government allies filed a "friend of the court" brief for the case. That brief can be read here.
- Download the latest podcast
- Subscribe to POGO podcasts via iTunes
- Subscribe to POGO podcasts via RSS
Blog posts on this topic:
- POGO Files "Friend of the Court" Brief in FCC v. AT&T
- Does a Corporate Entity Enjoy "Personal Privacy" When It Comes to FOIA?
Photograph by POGO's Pam Rutter.